One of the main reasons I decided to call my blog “Staying on Track” is because I’m a former track runner who somehow forgot the importance of goal-setting and making sure I am mindful of my goals so that I can achieve them. By making my goals public, I hope it will make me more accountable while also inspiring others to do the same.
My long-term goals are:
- To run a 5K under 20 minutes.
To run a race on behalf of a charity. (Raised money for Girls on the Run while training for the USA Rock ‘n’ Roll Half)
- To finish a marathon.
- To qualify for the Boston Marathon.
- To become a RRCA certified coach.
- To become a USATF certified coach (Basic Fundamentals and Level 1).
- To serve on a leadership board for a social media or marketing industry organization.
- To travel around Ireland with my family.
- To be published.